DAUST campuses are located in Dakar and Somone. The Dakar campus primarely houses DAUST administrative units whereas the Somone campus houses student residential hall, classes, and research labs. Somone is a beautiful coastal area known for its natural beauty, bird reserves, and best stretch of beach anywhere in Senegal. The city of Somone is friendly and fun; it has some of the most beautiful resorts in the country. DAUST campus is less than 100 ft from the beach and close to the famous Royal Decameron Baobab Hotel.
With our 21st century modern classrooms and state-of-the-art teaching and research equipment, DAUST students have nothing to envy top tier universities in the West. Contact us to schedule a campus visit.
DAUST offers a powerfully positive environment with our office of student affairs dedicated to enhance students' academic success through its programs and services. All incoming freshmen are required to live on campus in our beautiful furnished dorms. DAUST students are encouraged to be actively involved in one or more of the student organizations on campus:
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)